Saturday, January 6, 2018

Day 1 Of Kinesio Taping Instructors Recertification (CKTI) In Hong Kong

Study time

3 years have gone by since Venice and here I am in Hong Kong doing my Kinesio Taping re-certification for Instructors. This is my 3rd re-certification after Albuquerque in 2011 and Venice in 2014.

My name tag
Dr Kenso Kase was unfortunately not present this time and since there are some changes to the course, we spent the whole day with Dr Graceann Forrester (who originally certified me as an Instructor in 2010) going through the new slides while sharing some laughs of course.

Going through the slides with Graceann
Graceann did a really good job explaining the new slides and changes.

Graceann at the break
Stay tuned for day 2 of the Instructors re-certification.

No comments:

Post a Comment